Saturday, September 10, 2005

WE WON!!

Finally. Our record rises from the hole wherein it lies to the grand total of 1-7. Haha, woot!

I went to a CAT career fair-ish thing today. Kerbel was there! She works for Caterpillar now and she was one of the recruiters that came to campus, so I got to see her. I gave them my resume and I am going to apply online before I go to the informational meeting sometime in October here at Rose. I want a darn internship this year, dang it!

Ok, I'm headed out to see a Rose football game (the first I've been able to see), so I'll talk to you fine folks later!

2 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Cool, Erin! Way to go...hope that Caterpillar thing works out. Dan Elwood would be proud of you watching a football game. Later,

--
Luke

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on that first win. Did you get to play?

Dad