Monday, September 19, 2005

Take that, DE!!

That's right, who's the bomb? I totally haven't done DE homework in a week and I think I aced...or at the very least I definitely passed...that quiz we just took! You see, Sherman does not assign any homework; correction, he assigns it but none is ever due. Therefore I have zero motivation to actually do my homework...although after last night's slight panic, I may be doing a bit more DE now than I have been. Also, Sherman's "quizzes" are 50-minute quizzes, ie a test without the weight of one. So there was a lot of material on this quiz and about 10 questions (a lot in DE world). Woot for getting up at 6:30 to study! (with the intention of getting up at 5:30, heh heh, yeah that one fell through)

For all of you doubters out there, blogger rocks!! Xanga is for the younger generation; I, on the other hand, am fast approaching the ripe old age of 20 - eek! - and must therefore use grown-up online journals and eat tasteless and strange-colored foods.

So, the power went out here at Rose and now the network is down and now I can't log in my work study hours and now I can't get paid. That is, until they fix it. So I will go finish my con apps homework (until I get stuck, that is) while I wait for the BLOODY COMPUTER TO START WORKING! >:()

Tata for now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you sounding like yourself again. How's the foot?

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE!!!!! The bomb that is. Keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!