Monday, September 12, 2005

Hi, Mom!!

Smile, cuz I'm sending you a big online hug! If you get lonely, just think about those days when we drove you crazy and suddenly you will realize that you're living it up!

So, new news. We lost girl #6 today. Yup, Amy Schnegg quit today. Wow. We are now down to 9 players. That's only 3 subs, for those of you who are a bit shaky on volleyball rules. That also means we have one option for setter and a pretty set back row.

That was a big shock for the girls today. We are still getting over it. Whoa.

While it will give me more opportunity to play, I can't be happy about it from a team perspective. We could have used those girls. Sniff!

Alright, getting back to homework and such. Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, hugs to you too. What the heck - they are dropping like flies. Are they allergic to you? Or is it something else. Boy, Luke threw me for a loop. Thanks again, MOM

Lacey Rumley said...

Too bad...hope they make you the red baron, or whatever it's called. Later,

--
Luke

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, you're scaring them away! Not nice!!! Yeah, so I'm planning on requesting a day off next month to come down for a game. Any particular one that'd be good for me to come to? Hmm, I'm so utterly tired/crazy/bored right now...what a combo. I'll talk to ya later, kid.

Anonymous said...

I am shaky on volleyball rules. Is that 3 subs, or two when you consider the Lobero?