Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sweaty Girl

Ugh, I need to go shower. But I figured you all needed a glimpse into my day before I did...see, aren't I the considerate one?

So, I had an Esys exam on...Tuesday. Wow, I couldn't remember what day it was for a second there. Was that only yesterday??? Geez louise. Yeah, so I think I rocked it. Yup, pretty sure. Heh heh. I will remain optimistic this year. But then Mike and I (my lab partner) took the full three hours today on the lab because we had to start all over pretty much. Snap. But it turned out all right. We got the number we needed JUST as the last bell was ringing. Yay for not being late! Dr. Padgett would have marked us as late, too, if we hadn't gotten done on time. Grrr. But he's a cool guy, and he showed us what we were doing wrong, so we kind of started to understand and everything! Guess that's what I pay the big bucks for, huh?

Practice today was "individuals"; pretty much just half the team at a time so we can focus on things we need to work on as individuals. It was short but a killer. I did three sets of rapid fire hitting, which is starting at the net, transition, approach, swing, transition, approach, swing, over and over and over until you wanna die. Yep. But it's good for me and I am gaining more ball control as the season progresses, something I really need to work on. Ahem, cuz in PCS vball if we got it in the court we were pretty durn happy.

Everyone come to our games this weekend! It's homecoming here at Rose, so it's going to be a blast with lots of people and alumni!

I better go...gotta write out our lab and do some DE and con apps. Maybe. But it is weekend Wednesday. It's kinda crazy when you think about it; I had weekend Wednesday's at both PCS and Rose. Craziness. My graduate school better have a similar mindset or I don't know what I'm gonna do. I might be physically incapable of doing homework on a Wednesday.

1 comment:

Lacey Rumley said...

No time to comment on this post, gotta read the next one!

--
Luke