Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's the Wait

That hurts the most.

I'm just kinda sitting here waiting for that time when I get to go and take my con apps exam. Get to...ha! As if it were a privelege. Well, you see, I think I am ready for it. Studying would be pretty useless right now, so I am just wasting time waiting for that lovely 2:20 to roll around so I can go to class.

I think I will make a mailroom run. That will cure my anxiety.

Just so you all know, I definitely set my alarm for 6:15 today so I could get up and study and have breakfast and devotions and such...and woke up to the fire alarm going off at 8:15. That doesn't bode well for the Esys class I have at 8. Whoops. But hey, I made it. It just threw off my day a little bit. In fact, I'm still in my pajamas and will remain so until practice at 4:30.

Gilmor Girls tonight! Woot woot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some things never change...

I just prayed for your exam. hey, it is a privilege! If it weren't why would you pay $40,000 for it?

Anonymous said...

This time I won't forget to record tonight's show - just in case. You will be amazed at what happened to them over the summer - SHOCKING!!!!!

Lacey Rumley said...

Out of control, girl. Cut your hair and get a real job. Sheesh.

Lacey Rumley said...

Lacey wants to watch the season opener...I take it that means you didn't tape it, Mom?

Less wasted tape that way, I guess.

: - )

--
Lule

Anonymous said...

Hey! I miss you too! I hope your test went well this afternoon. I hate it when my alarm is set for the wrong time. That happens to me quite a bit ;). Well, I've got to head off to class. I have a class from 4-7pm, doesn't that stink? Oh well, it's only Tuesday nights. Have a great week!