Monday, March 27, 2006

Rose

I'm back after a great weekend at home. I decided that I get a lot more work done at home then I do at college for SURE. Sheesh, I was so productive that I got everything done on Saturday and had the rest of the weekend to enjoy!

Speaking of enjoying....I got to celebrate Jaymi's 20th birthday with her!! It was a lot of fun and I ate an obscene amount of food. Mmm. We went out to eat at Olive Garden (which also provided my Sunday night meal...yay for leftovers!) and then went back to Jaymi's house for cake and ice cream. I saw Jenni(y?)'s baby too! Wow, we don't grow 'em that small in the Rumley family. She was sooo tiny! Very cute.

The one disappontment of the weekend was that my baby was not born. Sad. :( That means I probably won't see him or her until spring break.

SPEAKING OF WHICH...Betsey and I are making plans for heading up to Toronto and Niagara Falls the weekend of April 7th, 8th, and 9th. That is the beginning of my spring break, and we will be camping, seeing the Falls, the CN Tower, shopping, and heading back to Lansing on Sunday to spend a few hours with my other amazing sister, Emily. Yeah, we are awesome!!

Well I gotta run, but I will update more later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, yay! I'm glad you have someone to go with you to Toronto! I'm sorry I can't go with you, kid. I'm glad you had a good time, darlin', I'm sooo glad you got to come home! Have a great week and don't work too hard.

Anonymous said...

CN Tower. Hmmmm. How do you spell that??

-Betsey

Lacey Rumley said...

Sorry to disappoint you, Erin! I was hoping to have a niece or nephew for you this weekend, too. Hopefully soon!

Love you,
Lacey (the hugely pregnant one)

Anonymous said...

Yeah but which one???....Leigh says that I should do one of those because in the other one I look like a guy....Hu. I hope your baby is born soon :-)...well not YOUR baby your baby but your baby....Yeah. Later!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)