Saturday, March 11, 2006

Doing Homework Blah

Gotta take a study break every once in a while. Resurface for air. So I'll write this and then go write my response paper for Non-Fic.

My roomie got her tattoo! It's really cute. It's on her left foot and it is a Chinese (or Japanese? not sure) symbol for energy or strength or something like that. It's pretty cool. She said it didn't hurt as badly as she was expecting.

KT and I worked out this morning and then had lunch. Whooie, I hadn't worked out in a while (well besides running on Thursday) and we were kinda hard core. I'm gald though that I am getting back in the swing of things.

Choir was fun but difficult. They are really good and I am trying to catch up and learn new things. I really think I am going to like it though and the music is AMAZING. We are singing pieces from Wicked and other popular msuicals as well as some "show choir" style stuff and some really pretty Latin pieces. It's so cool.

Alrighty, my break has been long enough now, including the other interruptions. See y'all later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're singing again.

Anonymous said...

You're the most well-rounded person I know. In the skinny way. Kudos.

And you were totally missed last night. Jori picked some excellent movies you would've loved to see. The vocabulary alone in Blackbeard would've made the night for me. :) Good times, good times.

Love you!
-Betsey

Adminswife said...

As usual - you are amazing! Keep up the good work (homework and choir). I forgot about you joining choir. Do they have concerts we could come hear? Is there a charge?