Monday, March 20, 2006

Just A Week!

Volleyball starts again on Sunday! We are having 3 practices a week for spring season and hopefully up to four scrimmages, although we only have one for sure right now. We have seven girls for spring season...yikes! But we are going to be great. That's what I think.

I have a chem test tomorrow. NOT excited about studying for it, even though it's an open note test. I need to know how to do the problems within the time given, so I still need to study. Ugh. Ly. Chemistry is odious to my soul.

I get to sing tomorrow though! I love choir! Well, gotta go concentrate, pooey. Home this weekend for Jaymi's birthday, though! YAY! Maybe I'll make a tiny trip to Grand Rapids as well to see a new baby! Alrighty, I'm out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So close, darlin', I can't wait!! Go kick that test in the butt, kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Are you in a blizzard?

Adminswife said...

Vball again! I completely forgot you do a spring season. What happened to the other dozen girls? Seven doesn't leave much room for substitution. You will be one tired team. How's the snow coming down? According to weather.com you will only get a little bit more, north of you will really get dumped on. But, what do they know? See you in three days.

Adminswife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Celestial sarcasm!!! HAHA!!! Oh my, kid...you make me laugh in a rather large way. Yay, I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

You're fun. And smart. And basically just really cool.

I like you.

Wow, 7 isn't very many. Mom's right; you guys are gonna be buff, in-shape stuff. Sweeeeeet.

Love ya crazy!

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

I miss being in a choir . . .

Do well on your exam tomorrow :). I think the closer it gets to summer the harder it is to study. But since there's snow on the ground, maybe when I study I'll still think it's winter.

Anyway, talk to you soon girlie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading....most of it....:-)And I think my Grandmum tryed to post a comment but it wouldn't show that it posted so she commented again....Yeah so I'll see you in 3 days :-) Bye!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)