Saturday, March 18, 2006

Guys and Dolls

Went and saw my Ashly perform in Guys and Dolls last night! She did so good. She was a Hotbox Girl...hahaha, it was funny to see her in all of those crazy outfits! I knew a lot of the people in the performance, actually. I love live theater and I love musicals, so this was a lot of fun. Not professional quality, but for Rose it was great! Plus it was the first night of performances, and usually it gets better later on. Wow, some of those people had amazing voices!

Next year, KT and I may be rooming with Rachel (her ex-bball-teammate) and either Charli or Sami, both of whom would be awesome to room with! I would really like to room with Charli. She is a fantastic person. Both Charli and Sami were in the musical last night. They also sing in the choir with me. Yeah, altos!

Soooo...my baby might be born SOON! Lacey might be having contractions (I don't really know how this works, but she said something about contractions, not sure if it's the real thing or not). So maybe next weekend when I am home for Jaymi's birthday, I can also go see my new nephew or niece! It's going to be a great weekend. Well, time to get the day going. Bye all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was youth pastor at Bethany Baptist, Clawson I went to a high school production of Guys and Dolls. I wasn't too thrilled with the girl from my youth group being a hot box girl, but overall we enjoyed it.

Glad you're having fun. 4.0 this quarter, right?

Adminswife said...

Sorry you had to see the play without me. Dad played in the Alumni vs. Varsity team last night. The "oldies" won! Amazing! Dad played a good bit of the time. He says he is so out of shape.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at the play. Yeah, I'm getting excited too! Haha, not like I didn't just see you like two weeks ago, but you know...Yep, yep, lookin' forward to seeing you and having all that fun you promised we'd have on the ride home, haha. K, kiddo, take care and I'll talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! I feel like I haven't commented in ages. How's life?

I've been doing well. Today was a lazy day and I loved it :).

So, Tiff and I are definitely coming home next weekend. We're bringing 2 girls from our hall too.

Can't wait to see you again! Have a great weekend!

Adminswife said...

See you in FOUR days! Yeah! Yeah for Jaymi! Gotta love that girl!