Monday, March 06, 2006

GREAT professors

My new professors are amazing. I went to talk to them about missing both of my labs on Wednesday and they were very understanding. One is letting me take the lab on Friday morning while the other told me to not even worry about it. I won't have to make the second one up. I was relieved; I was expecting a lot bigger of an ordeal. Under the circumstances, I think it could not have turned out better.

My ADES professor is a Christian; he introduced himself that way and told us all a lot about himself. He's a pretty smart guy I suppose (he went to Princeton for his doctorate - craziness). He's also one of the prof's that let me take a lab later in the week so that I could go to the funeral on Wednesday.

The next few days are going to be very busy and crazy. PLEASE if you get a chance, pray for my extended family as they deal with the death of my cousin; he was very young. My age. I can't imagine what they are going through right now, and I just want to be as supportive as I can be, even though I am not close to any of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erin, pleae be careful driving. you have a LONG way to come. see you on wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. I'll be praying for all you guys. I'm glad you've got some awesome profs. Should make things just a tiny bit easier. And, the baby's fine. She's home now. I haven't seen her, but Jenny said they're doing good. Let me tell ya, I don't envy them at all.

Anonymous said...

Erin, I've been praying for your whole family...it must be very hard to go through