Monday, March 13, 2006

ouch

So I completely wiped out going into the Union for dinner the other night. It wasn't a graceful fall at all. I was wearing flip flops and when my feet hit the tile, they just slid sideways out from under me and I fell and proceeded to flop on the floor like an idiot. Of course, that would be the one time I went with a large group of people. Man. We couldn't stop laughing. It was pretty funny. ;)

But then I felt justified bc (hehe, poor guy) as I was walking back from class today, I saw a guy walk up the one step into BSB and as he was reaching for the door he just kinda fell (NO idea why) and landed on his knees. The best part is that he tried to get up like nothing happened, didn't look around, and went inside pretty quickly. HAHAHHAHA, oh man I really wanted to laugh right then but I thought I might hurt his feelings. So I will just mercilessly rip away at him anonymously over the internet. I mean, at least I wiped out on slippery tile and had the decency to laugh at myself. This guy fell on nice frictiony concrete. Hehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...you're funny, Erin. I'm glad you at least had the decency to 1) laugh at yourself, and 2) not laugh at the guy. Definitely made me smile, envisioning you falling...hmm, is that mean?

Adminswife said...

Two left feet - huh?

Anonymous said...

Lol...how could I forget? He really wasn't even all that good looking. But you and Jaymi thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.....;-) So yeah I hope you have a great week...oh yeah, did you ever get a Spring break and just didn't come home or have you not had it yet? Later!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh...ok. Cool :-)

-Melita J.V.T.F. :-)