Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Greatest Roommate in the World!

That's mine! KT is the best! I received the best compliment I have ever gotten tonight; I'm telling you, God works in the times when you least expect it and certainly least deserve it! So stay strong, whatever you are going through, because you may be touching a life when you feel the least worthy. :D

KT and I decided to take a few hours off; we went and saw V for Vendetta together. WOW! I would HIGHLY recommend this movie to y'all. Lots of noise, definitely a pyro-paradise, gore, love, angst, a great musical score...overall, it was lovely. There's also a revolting scene, but I won't tell you what it is. Let's just say I was NOT expecting it and it will not be what you expected either, probably. But you should still see it, regardless. GREAT film.

Meanwhile, me and my roomie dusted off a giant tub of popcorn and a box of raisinets and two huge cups of pop. It was good at the time...but we will be working it off tomorrow! We might have our first vball practice of the year then, but no matter what, KT and I will be doing our vball workout, so we'll sweat away those calories. Anyways, I have a stats test tomorrow and I still need to finish the homework. So I will leave now to get all that done. Peace out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol....Yeah I don't have a "thing" for Dan *I don't even know him...I've seen him but yeah*...I was just telling her if he was related to Brett *the guy I do know*...And the answers are coming in my next post so yeah...Oh and thanks for the complament :-) See you in one day! Bye!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Adminswife said...

Yeah for good roommates! YOU CAN DO IT on your test! You ARE amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guess what!!! I'll be seeing you in like 12 hours! Woohoo!!! And, Erin, how in the world did you get all that food down??? I never could have done it, props to you. Well, now it's off to 8 hours of fun, FUN work. I have a feeling this day is gonna be really slow...

Anonymous said...

Praise God for your roommate! I am way happy for you. :)

I just went and saw V for Vendetta with a group of friends. Sara and I snuggled through nearly the entire movie and closed our eyes and giggled at the scary parts. Seriously. You're probably lucky you didn't have to see it with us.

Love you,
Betsey

Adminswife said...

Good to have you home! Come again, soon!