Friday, February 03, 2006

Updates, Updates.

I think I hurt my knee. I went down to the SRC to run and it was hurting as I ran; I thought it would go away, but 3 miles later it still hurt. So I don't know what is wrong with it and Coach told me to go see the trainer. I'll let y'all know what she says. It had better be nothing.

I talked to my Sullair people today! I miss them soooo much! I asked Tim if he would be a reference on my resume, and then he handed me off to Harold who is incidentally one of the coolest people alive. I love him. Yup.

I'm going to a basketball game tonight (maybe both games). During the guy's game they are picking one student who will (during half time) shoot a lay-up, free-throw, three-pointer, and a half-court shot. The prize: free tuition. Yeah. I am SO there. They have no idea what I would do for free tuition.

Well, my reference page is done and critiqued and I will be spamming Smiths Aerospace with it in the near future, so if you feel like shooting up a prayer that someone will actually look into my resume, cover letter, and references and set me up with an interview, that would be great. Talk to you all later! I'm outtie.

5 comments:

Emily said...

you can do it! i believe in you! you can make the shot!

i will be praying for your internship and knee situation!

love you!

Anonymous said...

"I thought it would go away, but 3 miles later it still hurt." Erin, pain is not something you can WALK OFF. Tip of the day. Oh my cow! If it hurts, your body's telling you to stop, silly, not run three more miles!!!

I hope all goes well with the trainer and he can get you fixed up. I'll definitely be praying for your resume to get through! MAN, is that exciting!!! I could brag about my siblings all day....

Love ya,
Betsey

Anonymous said...

I agree! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! The people who don't get you for an internship are missing the boat big time. Praying! Loving you! Your knee, B's phone calls, E's bad day are the reasons you need to all come home and be with us. We can't emphasize that enough! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Awww, maaaaannnn....that's definitely not cool about your knee. I'll be praying for ya, kid. Also praying for the internship. That would be SOOO cool if you got it! And, don't keep me in suspense, were you the recipient of the free tuition?! Hehe, as far as the job I'm looking into, I've just filled out an app so far. It's at the Women's Center in Merrillville, as an Administrative Assistant. I know the head director, which is the only reason I think I'm even a possibility. Sooo, we'll see. Wow, this is long. I'm gonna stop now. Take care and I can't wait to see you over break!!

Anonymous said...

It is Saturday morning and you did not call last night celebrating wildly I can ssume the free tuition deal did not happen. Oh well, take good care of that knee.