Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Current Events

I'm not sure where y'all are at in the Life of Erin Rumley, so I will summarize some major events and if you already know one then SKIP it and go on to the next! K?

- Most Improved for volleyball again this year (keep this up and maybe someday I'll get an award for Hey-You-Actually-Have-Talent-Now) hahaha...but I really am really appreciative of this award

- I got a letterman's jacket and a new sweatshirt at the volleyball banqet...ohsowarm and fun to wear!

- classes are "eh"

- i have gone shooting twice and need to go again

- 24 ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF

- i happened to be working out in the weight room at the same time as the hottest guy on campus TWICE

- SWE meeting (6) and how-to-cook lessons (5) and giant inflatable velcro walls (9-11) and dinner and gilmore girls (8) and supernatural (9) and volleyball (10:30) tonight along with homework...i'm gonna have to pick and choose...when's dinner?

- went to see a movie with all of my suitemates and ended up just going with ashly...aahh, girly drama, gotta love it

- in the next three and a half weeks i have four tests, a paper, a presentation, and four finals to look forward to

- we lost another sophomore to the killer curriculum this week; Kocher is transferring, so Kocher II won't be far behind (aka Ashly, my suitemate)

and I gotta go. Talk to you all later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! I was starting to wonder what happened to my beautiful Erin...sounds like you've been pretty busy. Yay for most improved!! Sure beats out pacesetter, doesn't it? Haha! And working out at the same time as the hottest guy on capmpus...well, I think I'll just leave that one alone. Hope all your tests, presentations, finals and papers go great! Am I gonna see you over your break? Talk to ya later, kid!

Anonymous said...

Oh...guess I'll answer your question...the back's doing ok. Feels like maybe the strengthening exercises are helping. Still painful, but livable. Sooo, yeah...I'm done now.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Heard most of it already, but always happy to read about my kids. Congrats on MIP! Cool about the jacket and sweatshirt. Rose sure spends money on you girls. Swimming starts this Friday - kids are excited. Hope Elyse doesn't drown! Dad is teaching the study tonight at FEBC. I think I will stay home and chill. I am reading "End of the Spear." Slow moving, so far. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Luvs it. (I only say that because I know you hate it)

But seriously, all the necessary info, quick read, feeling all caught up and connected....where's the downside? And all in under 20 seconds. They must be teaching you efficiency at that school.

-Betsey

Emily said...

thanks for the update girlie! you need to stick to that workout routine...sounds to me like it's workin' out great for you!

Anonymous said...

forget working out...next time we're both home we should go shooting. Much more fulfilling.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update.

I'm not so sure about that "hottest guy on campus" stuff.

Anonymous said...

LOL

I loved the entry. I'm glad to hear you're having fun, even though you have alot of school work to do. School's going well for me and right now I don't have much to do, but that will pick up starting next week. I know you'll do great on all your exams :).

Oh, and I hate working out but Tiff makes me go ;).

Love ya!