Saturday, February 11, 2006

aaahhh hahahahha

Reporter: I like that. what's your name?
[pointing tape recorder at Pheobe]
Phoebe: Pheobe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in... Ello there mate.

Rachel: Hey, you guys wanna go see a movie?
Ross: Yeah, sure.
Rachel: How about you, Phoebe?
Phoebe: No, thanks, I've already seen one.

Ross: I think it'll be a boy.
Phoebe: I think it'll be a girl.
Ross: Phoebe, you thought Ben would be a girl.
Phoebe: Have you seen him throw a ball?

For all my little nerds:

[Upon learning he must move far away and commute to work]
Ross: Why, it's like I've been given the gift of time.
Chandler: That's great. Last year I got the gift of space. We should get together and make a continuum.

Ross
: You uh, you don't believe in gravity?
Phoebe: Well, it's not so much that you know, like I don't believe in it, you know, it's just... I don't know, lately I get the feeling that I'm not so much being pulled down as I am being pushed. [Knock at door]
Chandler: Uh-Oh. It's Isaac Newton, and he's pissed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha. Those are funny. I like the movie one best. So anyways, yes we most definently WILL go see Pirates II when it comes out together! I can't wait. See ya!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, made me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I had a good chortle over those, Er, to use your words. Thanks for posting some quality entertainment.

FYI, Grace's filter now blocks xanga. So I can't get on mine or anyone else's. Ask me if I'm mad. So if you don't hear from me EVER AGAIN, just assume the worst....or send me an e-mail.

Love you funny gal,
Betsey

Anonymous said...

I'm telling your mother what kind of shows you are watching - appalled! Love you anyway!

Anonymous said...

Firends is truly funny, and truly morally bankrupt.

Is wathing Friends proactive or reactive faith?