Monday, February 27, 2006

Because Betsey said so...

This post is dedicated to Betsey telling me to google "Erin wants" and "Erin needs". Here are the responses. And when you are done reading them, go read the post below this YAY.

Here goes:

"Erin needs another miracle!"

"Erin needs to be naked too!"

"Auntie Erin needs a drink."

"Erin needs to wear shirts."

"Erin wants a drink."

And the last one was a weird story about Erin wanting to say things and something about the kids who killed kids at school and talking on the phone with her mother. I got confused.

Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah they were really easy one the eyes :-) I'll put the picture on my next post. I promise. It was good to see you. :-) Have a good one. Oh and Jaymi should go line dancing with you on Friday :-) Lol. Later!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL

I need to google my name. I'm working on a paper at the moment so when I need a break I'm going to have some fun ;).

Yay for passing all your classes! You're amazing :).

See you soon!

Emily said...

ummmm...maybe i'm a little slow but i don't think googling this "emily wants" thing is that funny. maybe i'm missing something...or maybe because it won't include my name in the search...

Anonymous said...

I know I am....oh wait...you were talking about the BABY being cute. My bad ;-) I hope you had a great fun day with Jaymi and Kyle! Bye!

-Melita J.V.T.F. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Erin...please tell me I'm not the only one whose legs are screaming from our 19 story descent yesterday. I'm sooooo sore. Yeah, so maybe I should step up my workout routine a little bit...