Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yay!

Got a 95 on my DEII test as well!

I'd be pretty happy if that continued to be my average test score this quarter (LOL). See, the problem with starting out this high is that it is so easy to be disappointed. That's why failing the first test isn't all bad. Pretty much all you can do is go UP. Whereas I have the potential to fall way, way down. Man, it's rough I tell you. There's too much pressure up here at the top.

HAHAHA, man, I made it sound as if I was a superstar or something. Yeah, "it's lonely up here at the top" or some such nonsense. But don't worry, I always have Msys homework to keep me humble. Such as the three problems waiting for me in the study room next door. The three problems that I have no, none, zippo idea how to do. I think I will take a break and do my DE homework instead. :)

Reading for Japanese Society maaay or may not get done. Night, folks!

Oh and look at these beautiful faces...who is that hottie with the red hair??? Luv ya, good buddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You are scaring me! Getting all these good grades - not following in MY footsteps. What is this world coming to? Congratulations! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for good grades! And if you'd failed the first test, you'd be all bummed and junk. Be happy for good grades right from the start! I know you'll keep it up. And, yeah, that redhead's pretty hot, but the other one's not too shabby either. Haha, I'll talk to ya later, kid.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are a weepy bunch. Gosh, I need to be more careful about what I post...geez, gonna flood us all outta...umm, internet land...yeah, I'm done.