Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's Easy Enough...

To miss an exit. When you're me, anyways. I was watching the mile markers and signs and the exit was about 2 miles away. So I zoned out. Aaaand...45 minutes later, I was very upset with myself. You see?

School started up again without much preamble. Just loads of homework, as if we had never had a break and weren't trying to get back in the swing of things again. OH! And I got a 95 on my Fluids exam. Aaaagh, that's SO incredible! I can't belive it! I thought for sure I did worse, but I am excited that this quarter has started out so well grade-wise. But I have TONS of homework tonight, so I might just change my tune later in the day. Just warning you.

Jaymi darling, I'm too lazy to go all the way to your site to write this and I don't feel like sending an email either. Could you send me the picture of you and me at New Year's?? Just email it when you have the time. Heh heh, if you aren't feeling lazy like me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for good grades! Congratulations! Luke's email is AWESOME. Patterson Street is just SE of Beltline and 28th Street (where the mall is, only the opposite corner). We are EXCITED!!!!! GR here we come!!!!! Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Ha, I think only you could zone out for 2 miles and miss your exit. Thanks for the encouragement, kid, I appreciate it. And now I'm off to email a certain picture to a certain lazy bum friend of mine...