Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So we DO have a weight-trainer, apparently! The volleyball team met with him today in the SRC. (Sports and Recreation Center, y'all) We now have a weight thingie we have to do three times per week. It's pretty fun. We are going to add things later, but for now it's pretty basic.

The only problem is TIME. Grrr.

I am trying to get next quarter's schedule all worked out, and it is not going so smoothly. The Intro to Aerospace class that I have been trying to get into is already full (in fact, they increased the cap so that more students could get in) and the sophomore on-line registration hasn't even started yet! My other options are humanities or other aerospace concentration classes. Well, the classes I already have lined up do not fit well with the other class I need to take. I think I will end up taking a humanity I don't want to take because I can't get into Tech Comm early. Tech Comm is a junior-level class that I could get done with early and then only have ONE more humanity to take...but all the classes are full already. So I am probably taking Intro to Non-Fiction, which I would rather not do, partly because it might have papers (gag) and partly because it is so late in the day.

So far I have gotten away with humanities that don't require much in the way of papers. We'll see if my luck holds out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrr, frustration, I can tell. I hope things work out for ya, kid. I'm hoping maybe I can come down there on a weekend in a few weeks or something. Someone's gotta keep you in line, anyway. Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Lol...thanks Erin. I changed it. It now says 'Brown or blond....not blood...Erin :-)'. I'll really miss you on Friday and Saturday....:-( Have fun at college ;-) Later!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

Papers...SICK. I hope you don't have to do many of them. And I hope you get into that daRned aerospace course. Holy gee whiz. Love you!!!

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Homecoming was ok. Kinda boring, to be honest. We killed Victory so it was a very slow night. The best part(aside from seeing my sister win her senior homecoming game, of course) was the cheerleaders' routine. They kicked butt! It was awesome and I had fun laughing at Melita, haha. So, yeah, I wish you could have been there, it woulda been a lot more fun, but oh well, I'm not gonna cry too hard. K, I'll talk to ya later, kid!