Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Good morning, everyone! Well, I am back in the Haute, after a long and arduous journey back. You see, I missed my exit for the first time ever, and the next exit was about eight miles away. Then, once I finally exited, I thought I could just take that road across to 41 just as I would have if I had exited at 114. Well, lemme tell you, that didn't work out. I wasted about 45 minutes finding that out and heading back to the highway, where I backtracked. Yuck.

Well, I finally made it (later than I expected), and I am all unpacked and the room is SO neat! I am proud of us. KT got one of those digital cameras with the picture printer thingie, and it's pretty cool. But I have the coolest gifts. ;) I carried clothes back in my new orange Under Armour bag; I am wearing my new Victoria's Secret body spray and my new olive jacket (wore the khaki one yesterday); I wore my new gold earrings yesterday; my Napster card is sitting here waiting for me to use it; my mittens I left at home WHOOPS (Mom, can you find those? I will get them ASAP, maybe when LanL move); my quesadilla maker is downstairs squattin' till Saturday or Sunday (tortillas are in the fridge!); my new Grace short is hanging in my wardrobe along withmy new hand stuff (waiting for a lazy afternoon). I got other stuff too, but that's a bunch of it. Ain't my family great??

I gotta go get the day going, but you all would be proud to know that I got up at 10 after 7 today after going to bed at 1. AND I didn't even have to (forgot it was a Wednesday, hehe). I guess I'll take a nap today (if the opportunity presents itself). Have a good day, all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Gasp* went to bed at one? You must be overcoming your old-ladyness. I'm reeeely glad that I don't have to deal with 5 classes today...Hurray for Wednesdays!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm so proud of my Erin! A one o'clock bedtime, amazing!! Your trip home sounded interesting...out of curiosity, how in the world did you miss your exit?! Have fun with school and studying and tests and all that. I'll talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jamie, how did you miss the exit?

I'm not looking forward to going back to school. I like being lazy. I am excited about seeing my friends though.

Have a great night girlie!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I spelled her name wrong when it was right there . . .

Sorry, JAYMI.