Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tennessee

We'll be bus'ing it down to Tennessee on Thursday for the final tournament of the season; the cross-divisional. As I have said before, I will not be coming back without a win. I mean it. No wins, no Erin.

And the world rejoiced..."yaaaaay". Haha, good movie.

My KT is sick. :( She is getting better slowly, but she has a cough that isn't going away very fast.

Think I am going shopping today...at Kroger's and Kmart, but shopping nonetheless. ;)

I love Wednesdays. i get to be a little lazy. But I gotta get ahead in con apps cuz we're leaving early this week. So I'll sign off. (going home in a week and a half...and then in another week!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell KT to get out the ole bottle of Listerine - it will kill anything (including her). YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! Don't forget to tell the team that. Can't wait until the 17th or 18th - weesa goin' hoome! Something like that. MOM

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is, your team better work their butts of and win this weekend. Three hours is bad enough. If you stayed in Tennessee, I think I'd have to hunt you down and kill you. Shopping at Kmart, oh the joys, haha. Don't get too high class on us now, Erin. Yay for lazy days and all that. K, well, I'm off to get ready for the one of two days of work I have this week. Grrr...

Anonymous said...

See if you can sell the rest of the squad on that no win - no return attitude. Leave some bllod on the floor!

Anonymous said...

edit "blood"

Anonymous said...

GO GET 'EM, KILLER!!!!

-Betsey