Monday, November 28, 2005

Fluids and Thermals

Good news! Apparently, my fluids professor (Sanders) is in Japan currently. Haha, I don't know, did he forget he had a class to teach?? Anyways, Fine came in while we were waiting to start class and said, "Surprise! Your professor is in Japan right now. He asked me to inform you all and come pass out the syllabus and he would get you caught up when he got back. I guess that means he doesn't want me to teach you anything, although I wouldn't mind giving it a try. So don't come back on Wednesday, because nobody will be here. After you get your handouts, you can disperse." Or something like that. WOOHOO!!!! That put me in a good mood, even if it does mean we will have to play catch-up when Sanders gets back on Friday. We are technically only missing 2 classes and we still have lab tomorrow, so it's not that much of a break. Still, I'll take what I can get.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the end of last quarter you deserve an easy start to this one.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine catching up on two days of Rose's work. Maybe the prof will start fresh on Friday and there won't be any catch up. Good idea! Tell him your mother said so!

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet. Good for you! I hope you know only at Rose would a prof 1) volunteer to try teaching a class because they'd like it 2) use the word "disperse" willy-nilly.

At Grace, no one would show up. Period. Until the prof got back from Japan and demanded the research papers we didn't know were due. :) And then they'd charge us extra. I don't know why.

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

I wish some of my profs would go to Japan for awhile. Oh well. Only 2ish more weeks of school until Christmas :).

Anyway, I thought of something random today. You know you're in college when . . . you have to work the 3 weeks of your Christmas break to pay for text books. That's kinda funny but also kinda sad.

Have a great week girlie! Love ya!