Thursday, November 10, 2005

Great Green Gobs of Greasy-Grimy Gopher Guts...Mutilated Monkey Meat...Little Birdies' Dirty Feet...Great Green Gobs of Greasy-Grimy Gopher Guts, and

I forgot my spoon!!!! The title wouldn't let me finish the song. Apparently it can only be so long.

Lord, give me the will to work until I can't go on any longer...then lend me your strength so I can continue past the breaking point.

These few days are going to be jam-packed with studying. In fact, I should be studying right now. But my little head can only take so much; hence the prayer. Two review sessions tonight (DE and Esys), which will be all the non-con-apps studying I will be doing before the con apps final, I believe. Then I will write a paper for Lit of War in between spurts of con-apps.

I am going home tomorrow! I will be back Sunday morning, but Friday night and all day Saturday are going to be WONDERFUL; I will see tons of family and get to celebrate my niece's first birthday. She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see how much she has grown and how much she has learned.

Alright, I have time to fit in 20 minutes of con apps before class, so I am going to go be productive. See you fine folks ohsosoon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do it erin! you kick those finals and kick them hard! bring stuff to study on saturday if i can help you in any way!

love you!

see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Kick butt! I mean, Kick finals! Whatever! I would love to help you study - maybe you would get a "D" then. Looking forward to seeing you! Love you muches. MOM