Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Got It Right, I Got It Right, I Got It Right Hey Hey Hey Hey!

Just a lil announcement...I GOT A CON APPS PROBLEM RIGHT...IN CLASS!!!! Usually when he passes out those example problems, I kinda stare blankly at the paper and hope the numbers will magically appear, but not today, folks!! He asked who had calculated a numerical result and I offered my answer (I actually GOT one) and it was RIGHT!!!

Ok, I'm excited. Gonna work on some more fun con apps problems before Esys and DE reviews tonight. Bye all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Whose daughter is that! Must be TCR's because she isn't following in MY footsteps. Love you and can't wait until Friday. See you then! MOM

Anonymous said...

Twelve?! Oh come on, Erin, you do NOT look like you're twelve. You look at least fourteen, gosh! Anyhoo, congrats on getting the right answer in class, always a good thing, I'd imagine. Hope you have a great time with your family this weekend and I'll see you in like a week and a half or something like that! Later, kid, study hard!

Anonymous said...

Haha, Erin, you're always good for a laugh!! And, for the record, I didn't let you go to Rose. Even if I had protested, I highly doubt you'd have listened to me, thank you very much. HAHAHAHA, you tell them Rose boys to stay away from you! If they don't I'll come after 'em with a sawed off shotgun. Not that I have one...but I'm sure I could find one somewhere!!! Wow, two comments in a row, is this healthy?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!!

Way to get the prob right. I'm proud. :)

love ya,
Betsey