Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sigh.

If only your friends could see this "famous person" failing con apps. Stupid class.

I have to do super good on the final in that class. Have to. Or I won't pass. So I'm aiming for a 100. That way...ya know, "aim small, miss small" and all that jazz. I potentially have to get an 80 in order to pass the class...and so far I've not been able to reach that score on any of my other tests. Whoopee.

But failing is not an option. So. I will pass. No matter what.

I am trying to think of a way to best utilize the 3 hours of driving I will be doing this Friday and again on Saturday or Sunday. You see, that is a lot of hours in which to study con apps. I wonder if there is a way to record something onto a CD or tape and play it for those hours. Get it ingrained in my head.

I think working through problems by hand is probably a bad idea on the road. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. That's a waste of a good 6 hours of study time!!

3 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

You should go to school in Grand Rapids. That would save some serious road time, though I suppose you can study on the leg of the trip from Portage to GR.

You could try an audio recorder (audio recorder, option 2), but you would have to take the time to speak everything you want to know for the test. Maybe you could record a study session or an actual lecture? Hmmm...

You are asking the wrong guy for study tips. Maybe I should let Lacey comment on this one...

Anonymous said...

Umm, yeah, I got nothin'. You can get this, though! Yeah, haha, there's my helpful suggestion. And a PCS party, eh? Don't know if I can handle the craziness of that. And I don't know when I'll be available. Won't know til the week before. Ha, not that we ever plan anything any sooner than that anyway...So, anyway, study hard and kick that con apps final in the butt!

Anonymous said...

I could come get you and save you the driving time. I would be insane when I returned home, but you would be worth it. Does Kyle by chance want to come home and do the driving? See you Friday! MOM