Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Feel Like I Just Won a Grammy.

Or Emmy. Or Oscar. Whatever. Don't know the difference.

The point is, I feel like I should be giving this big "I'd like to thank all the people who helped me get this far..." speech. Cuz you see...

I COMPLETELY ROCKED MY CON APPS FINAL!!!!

Yaaay! Seriously, thanks for everybody who said they were praying and for those of you who encouraged me...it really paid off! Of course, I don't have the test back yet, but I am expecting the miraculous here...I felt really good after I turned it in. Break is SO close, thank goodness!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said before: It is fun KICKING BUTT, or CON APPS, or whatever. YOU CAN DO IT and YOU DID IT!!!!!!!! Whoa! Can't wait till Thursday/Friday. You rock!

MOM

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!

Erin, you're a wonder. Way to go, girlie, I'm so proud!!!!

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Good job, kid! Congrats, adulation, kudos and all that. I'm glad for you that you got it over and done with and it's out of the way now. Have a great rest of the week and I'll see you whenever we set something up. :-D Later.

Anonymous said...

Praying for today (6-10) and tomorrow - what time? MOM

Anonymous said...

hey chica! you are amazing! i was praying for you all day especially through your test! God is good!

love you!

emily