Monday, May 02, 2005

Whatever I feel like doing, gosh!!

So everyone's almost done with college for this year except me. They are all taking finals right now. I WANNA TAKE FINALS. No, I don't care that I will be missing 3 weeks worth of information. I just want to be done. PLEASE.

Had a lift test. Mr. Retarded did not interview me, however, as he had indicated he would. Instead, he said he would get back to me if I was still in the running. If he wasn't going to hire me, he should have just told me so I wouldn't have to drive up and back TWICE for this interview. I better get the darn job. Especially since my lift test was at 6:30 AM on a Saturday. Ridiculous.

Went to a weding this weekend. It was amazing! My cousin (the one getting married) sang to his bride at the altar...awww!! No one knew it was going to happen except for about 6 people. Sarah, the bride, was totally surprised. It was so sweet! "I'll be here. I will be here, when the..." and so on. It was awesome.

Then we headed to Luke and Lacey's apartment to celebrate Luke's birthday (a little late, true). It was fun, we played this game, Settler's something-or-other. That was Luke's present. Plus I gave them my Italy gifts. They liked 'em, I think. Grace is huge! She can sit up all by herself and she screeches...she's adorable. She has us all wrapped around her little fingers. Seriously, one cry and there are upwards of 4 or 5 Rumleys in her face, holding out toys and speaking in slightly scary baby gibberish. It's amusing.

Well, gotta go get ready for the day. Hope this post holds off the wolves for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hydrating me - I was so lacking in the fluids! We will miss you when everyone else is home, but the three weeks wait will be worth it. Love you!