Tuesday, May 17, 2005

If One Could...

body-slam a physics test, I just did! Ha, there, I said it. I mock you, o weilders of bad test grades! I actually express my confidence beFORE I get the exam back! Because gosh dang it, this time I for really truly did well on it! Wahoo!

I hope.

So there it is. That grade should replace my last grade (hehe, if it could be called a grade with those negative signs in front of it), and now I just have to focus on - choke - the final.

So what is this craziness about the LC emailing me to say that I am working this Thursday? I most certainly am not! And I am out of work study as it is (I believe). But I for surely certain didn't sign up for work then. I remember specifically the slots being filled. Plus I have TWO (not one, but TWO) review sessions DURING that time frame. No sirree, I refuse to do it. Find somebody else. Grrr.

Ok, lots of fun and busy and hard stuff going on nowadays, so I shall get off and get to one of them. Take care and remember, only a week and a day (eight days unless you count weeks as that good ole old song "eight days a week, I loo-oo-oo-oo-00ve you", in which case it would be nine days - but its not cuz its eight) left until I get to go home!! I have an interview and job-searching awaiting me. PLEASE let me get a job! I need one oh-s0-badly. Ok, really, adios all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, Erin, Erin. My dear, dear friend. You are a sad, sad person to be depriving yourself of the joy of Mt. Dew. Ok, I'll stop repeating myself. No, really, I'll stop repeating myself. So, yeah, your comment definitely made me laugh. Very creative, I must say. Well, I hope your finals and all that crap go well. I'll see you later.

Anonymous said...

You truly need Mt. Dew.
Mt. Dew = legal crack.

Lacey Rumley said...

So how was the geek-fest?? Awake for class today?