Friday, May 06, 2005

Woooooooow.

That had to be the most random play I have ever seen. I just saw Picasso at the Lapin Agile. Supposedly it is a Steve Martin comedy. Oh my. Good ole Steve must have been higher than a kite when he wrote this one.

The lines and characters didn't really go together. Some of the lines were extremely dirty. And the Rose-quality performance didn't help it much. But hey, the sound and lighting was really good. And I did laugh at a few lines, I'll give you that. It was sad that the most laughed-at lines were the ones involving math. Ha.

And I don't get the pie joke dang it.

Well, let's just say that Joseph was better. It didn't have a 3-minute silence in which I wanted to jump up and down and yell, "Pick me!" I swear I could have fed them the lines faster. Good times. It was a fun night, however slightly horrible the play turned out to be.

Time to have a fun-filled Friday night with Jess and maybe Erff. Bye everybody!

2 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Wacky - usually like Steve Martin stuff. Later!

-Luke

Anonymous said...

Hiya, Erin!!! Betcha can't guess who this is!!! Ha, come on, guess!! Ok, maybe I'm underestimating your "super-sleuth" skills by thinking you can't figure it out. But, then again, maybe I'm not! Who knows. I guess I'll just leave you with some of your own words. Sweaty pits, Erin, sweaty pits!! Haha, see you soon!!