Monday, May 16, 2005

Yay Rachel!

Thanks for the update, Kyle. That is SO cool! I haven't seen Rachel in forever, but I think she has been on the lung transplant list for a long time, and now she is finally getting a pair!

I like hearing good news about diseases like that. There are far too many sad cases that don't have the happy endings. Rachel is the bomb and she deserves this so much!

Holy cow, is she a senior now too??? Little Rachel??!! Insanity. I wonder what her future plans are? Sheesh. I swear she was 14 like last week.

Ok, now that I officially sound like an old woman, I will stop and get back to "work" at the LC. Of course, I think I have already exceeded my work study amount. But since my latest paycheck hasn't been processed yet, the LC doesn't know that and I will have to be compensated for this week as well. Hehe, I love the system. So with the people that do run out of work study, I guess they just quit coming to work unless they want regular payroll. I wonder if that puts the LC in a bind. Oh well. Alright, I'm off. Can't wait to see my beautiful sister perform this Friday and Saturday! And to see SW Ep III this Thursday! And to be DONE with school next week! Ok, bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, Erin, she's not a senior. Boy, I wish rumors like that had spread about me during my junior year, people would be giving me money for no reason, and half the old people that can't remember last week would gimme the money again next year...Taking advantage of old people is fun. I'm a horrible person.

Lacey Rumley said...

I think Erin now falls under the "old people" category...


-Luke

Anonymous said...

The difference between work study and regular payroll is that work study is not considred as wages when your financial aid is figured. Don't worry about it. Take whatever they will pay you. Feel free to make enough that it matters to your financail aid. I don't know what difference it amkes to Rose's budget, though.

Anonymous said...

So, it looks like we've both been on the internet a lot today, at various times. That's cool, I guess I'll read your comments if I have to. Yeah, so, make sure you read the comment with the POD song in it again. See if there's anything in it you didn't see the first time you read it. Ha, ok, I'll see you this weekend!