Thursday, May 05, 2005

Job Schmob

I hate looking for jobs. Yes, I want one, and yes, I want a career. But looking for one is the worst EVER. So I'm applying all over the place now. I may make a trip home sometime to apply, we shall see. If I get back early enough Wednesday the 18th, I can pick up all the applications I can get ahold of, though that may be too late by then. Whee, this is so fun. I guess I could always stand by the side of the road and hold a sign. At least I'm qualified for that job.

So much for internships. Ha. That worked out well. Next summer though, DEFinitely. Companies will get so sick of me breathing down their necks that they will hire me just to shut me up. Or they will hire illegal assasins to track me down and get rid of me quietly. Yes, that is opposed to the legal kind. Thank you.

Ahh, it's great to be in a good mood. And I should be after two hours of Mel Gibson. Heh heh. Well, I'm off, time to...get a job??? We'll see. Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No job? You can visit us 24/7. No problem, we don't have any money either, so why not join us and we will starve together. We love you! Someone will soon realize what a prize you are and hire you for a zillion dollars an hour - then you can feed us! Love you,

Anonymous said...

Illegal assassins? Any reputable company would hire legal assassins! Start applying at reputable places.