Sunday, May 29, 2005

Anal Butt-Dwelling Monkey

I swear. Not really, because then I would be a heathen.

But some professors are just so.....urrggg. Well, hopefully I straightened him out in my email. :D

Um, ok, I am slightly frustrated with how poorly my email works on the home internet system, and since dial-up is slower than a LAN connection, I will be posting less frequently if at all. You may have to (sniff) wait to read my owrds of wisdom until next fall.

Well, gettin' off because I don't wanna tie up the phone line. Yay for being home and for a holiday weekend and for a potential job and all of that good stuff. Adios, everyone.

3 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Gross, Erin. Sheesh...

I used to download whole programs and mp3 files on dial-up...don't be a whiner! : - )

Anonymous said...

My dear, pampered, spoiled, if not horribly in debt just so you can have an LAN connection, friend, I have some words for you. SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, do you know how hard it was for me to even GET dial-up out here in the boonies?! C'mon, my friend, I'm on a dial-up connection that is slow to the point of being ungodly and I still post all the time. Of course, I have no life. But still!!! Ok, that's it. I'm done. See ya, kid.
~Jaymi

Anonymous said...

I'd like to point out that you are in debt too, Jaymi. You are jobless, already in debt, and pursuing another degree. At least Erin got a LAN out of the deal.

Your jobbbed, LANned, and soon-to be-in-debt-up-to-his-eyeballs-because-he's-going-to-Rose friend.