Saturday, June 04, 2005

Ooh, Look At the Little Green Man

You know what I hear, folks? Oh, that's right, that's pure jealousy right there! Haha, I know, I'm spoiled at my little school, but I like it that way. Yup.

So I can't even really use our sloooooow dial-up because our computer is super jacked-up right now...and no, Mom, it is not entirely your fault.

So I have a butt-load of open houses to attend this week and next. Plus there is always Betsey's to get ready for.

Oo, oo, I know! I kinda sorta have a job! Woot, y'all! I may be working on an assembly line this summer. Or Radio Shack, but that is only if I don't get this job. It's a weird and drawn-out process. I am waiting for my drug test to come back (and no, I am not worried about it). I hope I get that job. Athough then I have to go through the first few stressful weeks of learning how to do it. Sniff. Poor me.

So how are you all doin'? It's been so long since I have communicated with the online world! At least, it feels like that. I shouldn't stay on long though, since I am using the school's connection (hehe). Come on, the PK has to have some privileges.

Alright, I'm out. Time to go sit on my butt and enjoy a glorious summer day! That's right, who has gone to the beach twice already? Oh, that's me. And I don't want to hear anything from the gainfully employed. I like my bum-ish status right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Sounds like you're livin' it up while you can. Good for you. And, surprisingly, I actually mean that. Ha! And, for the record, I'm NOT jealous of you. Yeah right!!! Haha. Sooo, I'm thinking Friday night will be a go for us. Not sure, but just thinking so. All right, I'll be seein' ya.

Lacey Rumley said...

Erin, it is considered common courtesy to blog as soon as you get home from your 10-hour day at work, even before showering.

Also, help Betsey with her blog when you have free time, I want to see if the script I sent you works. Stupid Xanga.

Also, how is the workin' man's life treating you? Hope you are finally developing some muscles. : - )

Also, come visit us - our pool is open and it is like 125 degrees right now...well, 83 actually.

Also...I ran out of alsos. What a weird word when you look at for a while. I probably won't use it anymore. Stupid words.

I am also not jealous of you. Shoot, I used it again...oh well. Hope you make some big $$$ this summer! Bye.

-Luke