Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wouldn't You Know?

The night before the ADES final, a storm knocks the power out at Rose. AGAIN. Last time, it took over eight hours to fix. Good thing I'm kinda prepared for this exam already...but a bunch of us headed out to Java Haute to study anyways (that's where I'm writing this post). My roomie is already done :( but she's sticking around till Friday anyways. Yay, I like her.

So, the one thing I'm worried about...ok, two things: not waking up in time for the exam because I don't have an alarm clock (curse all eight AM exams) and the final taking me a bloody four hours to finish. They said it should take us about three...and "they" being the professors means I'll probably be in there all four hours. Shoot.

Home in two days and a few hours. :D

6 comments:

Adminswife said...

Yeah for getting up on time. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! By the time you read this you will be done and a junior! Whoa!

Emily said...

i'll be getting home about the same time as you will!!! yay!

Anonymous said...

My sisters are coming home?!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes my day, I tell ya.

You are kicking that final's tail as I type this, kiddo. You're gonna do an amazing job. I'm so proud of you for how hard you've worked these past two years. You are nothing short of incredible.

Love you!
-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Three to four hours for a test. Wow. You'll do fine though ;).

I'm glad you're coming home :).
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Erin, darling, oh light of my life, are you bustin' that final's butt? You better be, that's all I have to say!

Hey, I'm not sure what your plans are and whatnot, but if you want to, you could come in and see me at work when you get home!! I know you'll be busy Friday, but I work 11-8 on Saturday, if you want to come in and see me. :-D I'll be the one asleep on the conveyor belt.

Hope you have a great trip home, kid! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I did work today, but it was from 6:30-11, so if you came in before then, that's why I wasn't there. But if you came in after that....well, you're just not very observant.

And you said you would come in Friday, when I'm actually working...not sure if you meant Saturday, but, yeah...today's Friday, cupcake.

Anyhoo, regardless of what the day is, I can't wait to see you! I'm off Monday and Friday next week and I work mostly days, so we should definitely be able to fit something in, right? Later.