Sunday, May 07, 2006

Grajeeits

NOTE: I only fell down the stairs once this past weekend.

Congrats, Em and Dan! Good job. You two are amazing!

The highlight of the graduation ceremony, besides seeing my family graduate, was the following quote: "UP'ers have feelings too. Except in their fingers and toes."

My niece and nephew are the coolest h'infants around! SO much fun to play with; try having an eighteen-month-old drink out of a water bottle someday. Hours of fun.

Winding up the sophomore year; after I pass chemistry, all will be well. The rest I am not so worried about. Three weeks and it will all be over, for better or worse. Woot!

Going to hit the ole town today. I am ready to be off campus, so I will utilize the lovely car that I too often take for granted. Wheels are a good thing. Later, y'all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made good use of your wheels. And wisely scampered off before I had a chance to nab them. daRn. :)

Enjoy these last few weeks! You'd better have your party face on when you get back!!

Love,
Betsey

P.S. Oooh, Tiffany E. told me today that you, her, Cassie, and I should go to DC's together.

Adminswife said...

Don't tell me you are turning FEBC into a bunch of heathens. Shame! Heading to GR tomorrow. Sick or not. Enjoy the day - it is 70 degrees here. Feels great!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of your car, if one of those pencil-necked Rose geeks knows more about automotive electrical stuff than I do, you might ask him or her to look at your head lights.

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! Erin, your dad cracks me up! Pencil-necked Rose geek....classic. Anyhoo, I never realized that when Rumleys have babies, they're h'infants. Just out of curiosity, what is that? Yay for going off campus. Amazing that there's a whole world out there, isn't it? Excited about seeing you in a few weeks! And I'd definitely suggest passing chemistry...just a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Erin, you make me chuckle. I laughed right out loud when I read your comment. Thanks for making my day, kid! Hautians and sandwiches...hehe...makes me giggle...

Adminswife said...

From all your stories, it would seem you were born with two left feet. First it is professors running into you and now stairs. Come on, Grace, you can do it!

Love you even if you eat us out of house and home. Your are the best!