Saturday, May 13, 2006

So I found this story on another blog:

3 Engineers and the Stalled Car


Three engineers are riding in a car: an electrical engineer,

a chemical engineer, and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly

the car stalls and stops by the side of the road. The

three engineers look at each other with bewilderment,

wondering what could be wrong.



The electrical engineer, not knowing much about mechanics,

suggests, "Let's strip down the electronics of the car

and try to trace where a fault might have occurred."



The chemical engineer, not knowing much about electronics,

suggests, "May be the fuel has become emulsified and

is causing a blockage somewhere in the system."



The Microsoft engineer suggests, "Why don't we close

all the windows, get out, get back in, open the windows

again, and maybe it will work."


HAHA! But I'll have you know, this all would have been solved if they had just had a mechanical engineer on board. Hehehe.

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

Or at least my Er on board! Smarty pants!

Will miss you tomorrow (guilt, guilt). Two more weeks!

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah, all they needed was you, Er. I would've just told them to add oil and try again. :) Or call Dan's cell!!!

Love you kiddo,
Betsey

P.S. Not having you around is ggggbaad.

Anonymous said...

I bought a Michael Buble cd. You'll have to experience it sometime.

SOON.

Love,
Betsey

Anonymous said...

Ok, Erin, I'll give ya this...I like the TV show, Reba. But, I highly doubt I'd like her singing...country's just most definitely not my cup o' tea.

You can definitely listen to my Flyleaf CD when you get home. Not sure if you'll like it 'cause it's what you so fondly call devil music. Hardcore and some screaming. They ARE a Christian band, though, so nyeh!

Ha, yeah, I need to go take a shower 'cause it's like 1:30 and I haven't done anything ALL day long. Talk to ya later, kid!