Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hailed Upon

That was a new feeling in May after weeks of hot temperatures. Those little hailstones hurt when they hit your nose. But it was fun!

We got our chem tests back today. The highest grade was an 88, the lowest was 21, and the average was 71. That scared me right off the bat. Then I got my test back...and I got an 87!!! I don't know who beat me, but I'm gonna find him and beat him up. I was SOOO excited! That made my day. Now I don't have to worry so much about the final.

One stats assignment, one non-fiction paper, three finals, and I am done! We are taking down our deck soon...our room is currently in a state of wreck and our couch is out in the hall. Getting into our bathroom is kinda tricky. It's so exciting! I am gonna miss this room though. It was pretty sweet. But the apartments will be pretty durn cool as well.

Speaking of which, we ARE going to be able to live there (phew). Since we had a freshman (going to be a sophomore) in our foursome, Hayes told us that we wouldn't make it into the apartments since everything on campus is overrequested and seniors and juniors get priority in the apartments. Thus followed a rigamarole as we proceeded to get rid of one of our roommates and start courting a super senior who will only be here for one more quarter. Well, it finally got worked out. Brandi will be living with CeCe for a quarter until Kim moves out of our apartment, then Brandi is back with us so that CeCe can have the single that she wants. Apparently, living with Ashly this year was enough to traumatize her against roommates for life. It's all rather ridiculous, I think. But now I officially have a place to live, so I am happy. Later, y'all! (one more class tomorrow and I am done with classes for the quarter!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Erin, you totally stole my word. Durn. I do believe that's called plagiarism...well, maybe not, but STILL!!

Yay for living in apartments instead of dorms! And double yay for an 87 on your test!! *Sigh* Why do I always get stuck with the ridiculously smart friends? Sheesh...

Can't wait til you come home!! Then you and I can be bored together, which always makes me unbored...huh, go figure.

K, gotta go finish getting ready, so I'll talk to you later, kid, try to not get killed by the hail showers!

Adminswife said...

You amaze me! YOU CAN and YOU DID IT! Congrats, to you! Soon and very soon, you are going to come home!

Emily said...

good job erin! i'm so proud of you!

i also need your advice right now...would you answer you IM's????

see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I am still praying.

Lacey Rumley said...

Erin, you're amazing! I'm proud of you for doing such a great job in those crazy classes of yours. You're almost done! Can't wait to see you again sometime.

-Lacey

Adminswife said...

YOU ARE DONE (just in case you forgot). Exams and then home - YEAH! Can't wait! You are amazing! You are doing great!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!