Monday, May 29, 2006

Home Again

I love summer. Already hit the beach - I'm getting darker...aiming for black! That's my secret for my ups in volleyball. ;) Dang, I gave it away.

I start work tomorrow. Yikes! That makes me nervous. Jordan said that I will have a lot to do, which is GREAT. I would rather be busy then bored. Still, I have a feeling I won't be eating much until I get used to this work thing. Again.

I am LOVING this no school thing. Thank goodness I am halfway done. In two more years, no more Rose! But for now, I'll take this two-month break. Mmm. Free time. A foreign concept at the ole universidad. Look...it's me and my roomie! I'll miss her over the summer.

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you have alot of fun. Glad you are home! I hope you enjoyed your first day at USG. No more long showers!

Emily said...

hey erin! call me and tell me how the first day went...it's too late now or i'd call you! i get off work at 8.

Anonymous said...

Of corse they are cute...they're related to me! :-) Can't wait to see you...and the Pirates :-D Lata!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)