Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What About Now? How 'Bout Tonight?

OH MY GOSH I AM ALMOST THERE! Not sure if you all understand how excited I am to be done! Currently, my younger sister is in the same class as me...because my school doesn't get out until the lil high schoolers do! Yeesh! But not for much longer. Soon enough, my friends, I will be an upperclassman. Woman. Person. :D

Tonight, I plan to finish my ADES formal write-up, do some Echem homework, and get started on ADES homework. This week, I have the 2 ADES reports, ADES homework, Echem homework, stats homework, a stats test, and a Non-Fic paper to write. Maybe a chem lab write-up???? Hopefully not. Ugh.

Just so you all know, I have a conflict of interest not next Monday night, but the one after. Yep, they put the 2-hour 24 season finale right smack-dab in the middle of my finals. Priorities...be strong. Nope, I know exactly where I will be from 8-10 (or is it 9-11??) on Monday night. It's the easy final on Tuesday anyways. So no biggie. Hehe. I'll have you all know this is completely FOX's fault.

Later y'all! Gotta buckle down now. Adios.

6 comments:

Adminswife said...

Don't you have a video to record 24? That's what I do on Tuesday nights!

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrr!!!! Ok, I had a lovely little ditty all typed out for you. It was touching, heartfelt, emotional, beautiful...in essence, it was me in a little paragraph!!! :-D BUT, dUrn computer...ok, well, actually, it was me pushing the wrong button. But, shhhh, we won't tell anyone. K, so, anyway....

Your mom's brilliant, tape it. Almost as good as the real thing. ALMOST. Not that I'd know 'cause I haven't seen a single episode this season.

And I can't wait to see you!!! Yippee!! Hooray!! Woohoo!! Joyous, joyous!!!! Yeah, so I'll see ya in three weeks, kiddo. Love ya, darlin'.

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you want us to tape it for you here. The picture quality will be poor, but we can do it. Even easy finals deserve attention.

Adminswife said...

What channel, what time, what day? We will do it here.

Three more weeks - YEAH!

We have 11 more days - YEAH!

We will let you know about Friday - B will be calling later to let us know the details about her job.

Love you muches!

Anonymous said...

"I have...ADES.." I knew we shouldn't have sent you to a secular school.

You know what your first paragraph reminded me of?? "Nice to meet you, individual..." Hahaha, LOVE Brian Regan!!!

And you, by the way.

Kill those finals, girlie. You can definitely do it!!!

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Today, xanga is dbuuts.

:)

-Betsey