Wednesday, October 05, 2005

We're going to Milwaukee On the Train!!

Texas, that is. By airplane, that is. The Boys Next Door is a grrrreat movie!!

So I have to turn in my transcript to Cat and set up my phone interview for Wednesday of next week. After that is a follow-up interview if they liked me the first time. Not a phone interview. And I want a summer internship, not a spring or fall one, so I am competing against a lot of people. I am excited and nervous and overwhelmed because I have too much to do tomorrow!

I should go pack and finish laundry. I got my paper written for tomorrow and the con apps homework for Friday done. Now I just have to get the con apps and Esys homework due Monday done...and study for the con apps test on Tuesday. This weekend should be tons of fun! As long as I don't slack off and end up doing a buttload of homework all at once cuz I didn't get it done before.

Take care, everybody! Next time I post, I will have been to Texas and back! And to the Riverwalk, hopefully. Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Erin talking on the phone!!!! Haha, sounds like just the kind of thing you're into. Have a great time in Texas this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Have a super trip! Win us a game or six! Love you, MOM