Monday, October 10, 2005

New Personal Record!

I got my highest single match kill record against Rhodes...7 kills! I'm working my way up there...next goal: double digits.

Haha, in high school, that would have been nothing. But I'm excited about it now...against those big, bad blockers! And those durn liberos! Yay!

So I am procrastinating AGAIN...gotta go study con apps. I have a test tomorrow. And a phone interview - gulp - on Wednesday. And another interview some other time that I do not know of yet. Oh boy. I get the shakes just thinking about it.

Alright, I'm off. I'll go study now. Sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is my daughter cool or what! An all time high record - as I have been known to say, "YOU CAN DO IT!" Anxious to see you in a few days - love you muches, MOM

Anonymous said...

Yay for Erin!!! On the kills, not the procrastinating...procrastination is NOT a good thing, my friend. Anyhoo, just returning your long, wonderful greeting of "HI!". I shall talk to you soon...hopefully...maybe...

Anonymous said...

Good job on the kills and all that. I am such a procrastinator also, but I just got back from spending 2 hours at the library. My . . . brain . . . is . . . fried. ;) I'll be praying for your interviews and I'm sure they'll go well. Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Hey! We got 3rd out of 4 teams....But I scored the winning point on the last game of the season with a spike! So I was happy about that:-) Congratulations on your kills. I'll talk to you later. I miss you!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Lacey Rumley said...

Don't let all these evil friends of yours fool you: You shouldn't kill. I had to look through a lot of versions to get "kill" instead of "murder."