Saturday, October 22, 2005

Surprise!!

Guess who came down to see me today?? GR folks! Dan and Emily drove down to the Rumley house last night and then finished the drive to Depauw this morning to see one of my games! And we won! Just for them...

I was soooo excited and happy to see them there. They got to see me play lots and get some kills; not quite like the game Jaymi had to sit through...did you know Jaymi came to see me on Thursday? So Dan and Emily left after the first game...good thing too, cuz we lost soundly in that one.

So Jaymi and I had a GREAT time here Thursday night through Friday night. It was great to catch up on things with her and talk for hours and play pool...heh heh, or at least give it our best effort. It was like PCS all over again, since we managed to drag Kyle into our activities as well. Do your homework, kid!

I am not the night owl I was in high school and freshman year, lemme tell you. I go to bed by midnight almost every night if I can (I get up early, dang it). So Thursday night (up till 2) about killed me, haha! Someday I will get to sleep in...

See y'all later!

2 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

You are confused. Midnight is EXTREMELY late.

Anonymous said...

Ahem...you do realize that I never actually attended PCS, right? So, therefore, it wasn't really like PCS all over again...Oh well, I'll forgive you since I had so much fun! Seriously, I don't know if you know how much I needed that. You're a lifesaver, kid! And I do believe you and I need desperately to brush up on our pool skills...yikes! Anyhoo, I'm glad you won a game!!! Yay! Hope you do good tomorrow also. See ya.