Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Here's the ole update.

I raked leaves today! It was awesome to be out in the fall weather and OFF campus! It was a SWE thing (Society of Women Engineers), and I am technically not in SWE, but they needed more girls to work it and, hey, I have the qualifications, so I offered. Jess and Katie Wolber and I all went...it was long but fun! We might be going back for finals week. We earned money for SWE, and maybe I'll figure out how to join SWE so that I can see how they spend said money.

We had another 6 AM practice today. Poopy farts. I hate morning practices! It went alright, I guess, but I forgot to put in my contacts and had to play in glasses. It's not easy to kill a ball when you're doing your full approach and your vision is shaking as your glasses bounce up and down. Haha. The joys of near-sightedness.

I might get my Esys exam back tomorrow! Yay, because I think I did really well.

I sat down and did some homework today (gasp) and got one of the con apps problems done ALL BY MYSELF. Round of applause. Now I only have three more to do. Due Friday. Along with my Lit of War paper.

We have a tourney this weekend and next weekend, so I will miss the performance of the play Jerikar is in (sad!!). I really like live theater, and it is fun to see people I know in it as well. Darn it, I'll miss all of the stinkin' performances!

Final review week, there is a war film festival that Jess and I will be going to, hosted by Dr. Williams, a super cool professor o' mine. It will be loads of fun and I am excited about it!

Oh, shocker, I actually did DE homework today! I am so on top of things today.

Ate a bar of chocolate by myself today. It was huge and creamy and so worth it. Oh man.

My roomie was sick today :( I had to go out and buy her some stomach stuff. Hope she feels better soon. Plus I REALLY don't want to be sick. Pleeeease!!! Alrighty, I am going to bed so I can get up early and be productive cuz I need to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's what I'm talkin' about! But, poopy farts? All I can do is roll my eyes and laugh. And, is it like some huge accomplishment to eat a candy bar all by yourself? You mean you're finally able to eat without someone helping you?!?! Aww, my little Erin's growing up. *Sniff* Alrighty, I'm outta here. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

I say, WHOA, what a novel you wrote. Thanks for updating us. Can't wait until you come home. Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Yeah, gosh, Erin. You and your dUrn swearing. You really need to cut back on it when you comment on my site. Aww, I need an Erin clone up here, gosh darn it. We are definitely gonna do something when you're home for Thanksgiving. Well, I'm immensely distracted by like five things going on here, so I'm gonna go. I'll talk to ya later.