Saturday, October 01, 2005

Early to Bed Tonight

My day starts early tomorrow. I may even fit in a - gasp - jog in the morning. Don't get too optimistic, but it sounds good right now before I have to wake up and do it. I haven't had a nice peaceful jog to myself in a while...since summer, I believe. Also, I miss (whoa, hold on to your hats, folks) the really early morning feel. I hate being awake that early because I am still soooo tired, but the early morning and watching the sunrise is something I miss from working this summer. Granted, it will be a bit cooler this time of year than it was last month, but I can just layer if need be.

Hopefully, I will get up, jog, eat breakfast, shower, go to the AM service at Maryland, then spend the rest of the day doing the homework I most definitely didn't do today or yesterday. There's the game plan. Whether or not I go through with it will be another story. Gotta stop writing and start sleeping! Adios, all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You obviously have trouble keeping track of time. I don't think you're gonna fit a trip to Maryland and back in the middle of your day. Sorry.

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Haha....wow, you don't even know how hard I laughed at your post from earlier today. I was amused. Anyway, yeah, sounds like it was an awesome weekend for you...despite being a bit discouraged about volleyball. You won't always feel like you're behind everyone else. With how hard you work, you'll be right up there kicking massive butt(that's huge quantities of butt, not one large one) in no time! Aww, I miss ya, kid...we'll have to talk sometime. Take care!!!

Anonymous said...

You definitely have a bunch of blond friends, even "old" people caught that one! We get to see Boo tonight (sorry). She will be at the viewing. Dad has a part in the funeral service, so he has to be there tonight to get his copy of the service. Dad will be at the funeral, not us. He will be taking Eric Loftis from school. How sad for the Rosenbaum family. Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin! I finally came to your site. Erika hasn't really gotten comfertable setting yet but my mom has had her set in 4 or 5 games for a bit...she hates it though...Yeah I am really happy about our season! Ok well I'll talk to you later. Bye!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

So, nothing exciting has been going on with me but I just wanted to say "hi". I hope volleyball is going well. You'll have to let me know if you play a volleyball game reasonably close to Cedarville because that would be awesome. Well, have a great night and I love ya! :0)
P.S. Why do they have you type in those letters at the bottom of the "publish comment" thing? If you can see what you're typing I'm pretty sure you can read those letters . . .

Anonymous said...

I only have a xanga because I had to set one up to comment on someone's site - bummer! I don't intend to write anything on it - who would read it? Besides 90 year old people aren't supposed to be computer literate. Of course, I'm not literate, but illiterate - so I shall close. Love you muches, MOM