Tuesday, October 11, 2005

One Interview Down...

One to go! Phone interview #1 done and over forEVER!!!!

I think I did well, besides some super cheesy comments that I knew I would somehow say - dang phones - so all in all, WOOHOO!!! I find out in a month (and after tomorrow's interview) what they decided.

Time to take a con apps test. Booooo! I'm nervous but still on an adrenaline high from the interview, so bring it con apps! Yeah, just so you know, a phone interview is the most natural knock-out high you can get. Woo, I'm still spinning! And shaking. Aaahh, need to go burn off some energy! Guess that's what the test is for....

Talk to you fine folks later!

4 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Way to go, Erin!

Anonymous said...

Good job! Your next one will be even better. There is no way to get experience but to do stuff.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Yeah for being able to say "done with that!" Love you and see you soon! MOM

Anonymous said...

Ok, I would have sworn that I did comment on this post already...I'm really losing it. Anyhoo, yay for one scary, non-fun interview being over with! Yep, just saying hi and whatnot. I'll talk to you later.