Friday, March 25, 2005

This is the statics assignment that never ends...

And it goes on and on my friiiieeeeeeennndds! Some students started doing it not knowing what it was, and they continued doing it forever just because this is the statics assignment that never ends...

Well you get the main idea. I don't have time for this stuff, I tell you. As you can see, it is already past 12:30 and I have much more to accomplish. So I am sitting here typing this instead. I need to pack for tomorrow as well. I'm just taking a break, no worries. Soon it will all be over.

So what homework should I take home? I don't want to take anything bulky (Danny's car is rather miniscule), but I really think I should take calculus because I can do it quickly in a down time and still spend lots of time with family and friends. You see, I would do nothing at all this weekend until I got back, but KT and I have a recruit coming Sunday night and I will be busy enough with homework as it is without getting her all bored since we won't have any time to talk to her.

Well, I shall go see if I can figure out these last three problems, or at least get an answer down (which is what it is looking like more and more). Toodles!

1 comment:

Lacey Rumley said...

You never blog anymore,
The Internet's a bore.
It has been about a week,
And you continue to ignore.

Just give us something to read!
Why can't you see the need?
Write anything and post it
Before I make you bleed.

(Just kidding!)