Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Oh man.

So I am about to go turn in an assignment in statics in which I know I got the completely wrong answer for the last problem. What stinks is that I spent over six hours on that homework assignment and still didn't get it. I'm fairly certain about the first one and I know I got the second one right. It's frustrating, but at this point I just don't want to spend anymore time on it.

Well, I made it to work and all my classes, turned in a homework assignment, took a quiz, and got an article all in time, so hopefully that will compensate for the statics issue. I just want to take a break, but that's not likely very soon.

KT and I are going to practice together today since we're not having regular practice. KT's gimpy again though, so I will probably run and lift some more after we are done fooling around.

Joseph is playing this Friday! We are going as a team to cheer Erika on. It's going to be a blast!

Waiting on my shelf for me to have the time to pay attention to them again are Julius Caesar, Hamlet, The Return of the King, and Mere Christianity. Wow, I want some free time! But before all of that, I have to get scholarship and job applications out and finish my homework, a never-ending task. I'm not even procrastinating this time and everything still seems to be piling up! I swear I only worked half as hard last quarter and still had less to get accomplished. Oh well, such is life. Time to run! Love you all!

1 comment:

Lacey Rumley said...

A blanket "Love you" to the entire internet? Turning you into a hippie, are they? Hmmm...