Monday, March 07, 2005

Quarter Break Is Officially Over, Folks

First day of classes was today. I am officially going to rock this quarter! Just so you all know.

I was late for my first class of the new quarter. My alarm went off at 6, but I shut it off and told myself I would just lay there for a few minutes. Should have known better, I know. Next thing I knew, it was 8:07. Class starts at 8:05. I was ready in record time. And I didn't miss anything important either. I really like Dr. Graves, my first hour calc prof. He was super nice, didn't notice me come in late, and was really funny. He also throws the dry erase markers across the room into the trash cans and makes it almost every time. I didn't know he did that and he scared me when he yelled, "Josh, move!" and hurled the marker over the heads of fellow students into the trash can. It was fun.

I had one quiz already today and another on Wednesday. Welcome back, everybody!! Lots of reading left to do tonight and I'd like to get some calc and physics problems done too. Like I said, I'm all over this quarter! Well, time for dinner soon enough. Take it easy, life's hard enough.

No comments: