Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fo shizzle.

Wow, I just took my physics test today, and I didn't just pass it...I know I passed it and I think I did really well on it. Woot!

Of course, then I left the room with test in hand and didn' t realize I still had it with me until I got back to my dorm room. I speed-walked to Dr. Granieri's office and gave it to him, but he didn't seem to care at all. I was really worried, and now I just laugh at myself. What an idiot. Whoops.

Time to get as much done as possible before practice. I have 2 statics assignments and a calc assignment to get done tonight. Since I spend on average 6 hours per statics assignment, I'm thinking about 13 to 13 and a half hours of homework tonight. Should be done by my 8 a.m. class. That's good I suppose. I'm going home tomorrow! Nothing can bother me. Well, I guess if I lost an appendage in a fight with the Rose geese, that would bother me. Otherwise, though...

No comments: