Thursday, March 31, 2005

As Per Request:

Well, I have a few minutes before going to get my recommendation from Jerk-Face, so I shall blog as requested. You see, I have been extremely busy the past few days. Due to multiple scholarship and job applications and homework and volleyball and work, free time has been hard to locate and posting has suffered because of it. As well as sleep and nerves, but hey, spring break starts tomorrow. I am going to invest heavily in this break, folks. Of course, I already have about one grand invested, but beyond that I mean. I need this break and I will take advantage of it.

So, I got recommendations from two professors for a scholarship. Two professors as different as night and day. Yes, I gave them a two-day deadline (my bad), but one said "ok", asked for my information, and had my recommendation ready and sealed two days later at third hour. The second (good ole Jerk-Face), grilled me and made me cry (afterwards, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction in front of his face) the first time, then two days later at fifth hour still didn't have it ready. He said to come get it at 4:20. Ten minutes before the mail is picked up. It has to be postmarked by tomorrow. So off I go to get that recommendation and send it off. Hopefully the doc will have it ready. I'll write more later.

No comments: